Scana valve remote control
Quality products, services and maintenance
The valve remote control from Scana Skarpenord includes:
- Actuators for operation of ball, butterfly, gate and globe valves. The actuators are among others used for various process valves, loading and offloading systems and ballast systems on floating installations.
- Control circuits for actuator/valve operation are delivered in many different types. The circuits can be controlled from a centralized system, or from a “stand alone” PC/PLC system delivered by Scana Skarpenord.
- Tailor made hydraulic power units is also part of the product range delivered to the Oil & Gas segment.
Scana Skarpenord’s benefits:
- The products from Scana Skarpenord are suitable for new-builds as well as for upgrading or modification of existing vessels/installations.
- Spare parts can be delivered also for older installations, and maintenance, repair, upgrading and modification of existing equipment can be offered.
- Complete documentation for systems delivered through the last 30 years is in the company’s possession at Rjukan.
- The company’s skilled service engineers can assist on site with surveys and installation.
- Safety and reliability are given the highest attention, and high quality components are used to secure the best possible performance and trouble free operation.
The Scana Skarpenord actuators can be delivered either as double acting- or single acting type. Quarter turn actuators are delivered with adjustable stroke or fixed 90 degree rotation with mechanical locking.
Hydraulic linear actuator
The linear actuators can be delivered either as double acting- or single acting type. Force and spring force are calculated specially according to valve requirements. Indication in end positions.
Stainless steel control circuits are delivered as panels or enclosed cabinets and with various functions, all designed and built to meet the client’s specifications. High quality components are chosen to secure the best possible safety and performance.
Hydraulic Power Unit
Tailor made hydraulic power units for various types of system service. Various control and monitoring solutions are available, and different back-up/accumulator arrangements can be delivered.