We will be at your service
A staff of well qualified service engineers, also with safety course required for offshore, will at short notice perform necessary maintenance and service, onshore/offshore – world wide.
During installation and start-up, our service engineers may also be available for assistance and supervision. Detailed information for installation, start-up and maintenance will be given in service manuals.
Our experienced service engineers is travelling world wide when needed.
Scana Skarpenords products, services and production are assured through an extensive Quality Assurance System. The QA-system is approved by DNV-GL to comply with:
- MSA- Manufacturing Survet Arrangement (DNV-GL)
- Type approval Hydraulic Actuators RARBRCRD (DNV-GL)
- Type approval Hydraulic Actuators RERFRGRH (DNV-GL)
- Type Approval Hydraulic Actuators (BV)
- (Achilles) JQS Certificate of Qualification (JQS)
- ATEX Type Examination Certificate RA (Presafe)
- ATEX Type Examination Certificate RB (Presafe)
- ATEX Type Examination Certificate RE-RF (Presafe)
- SAR reports
The actuator with Scotch Yoke is type-approved by DNV-GL and BV.